NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Little Ducks Organics’ Tiny Fruits Contest starts at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 30, 2016, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 4th, 2016 (“Entry Period”). At the end of the Entry Period, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to select one (1) Grand Prize winner as more fully set forth below. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Little Ducks Organics, 780 3rd Ave 9th Floor, New York, NY, 10017 (the “Sponsor”). Facebook is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and do not endorse or otherwise have anything to do with this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these “Official Rules,” and by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, visit the web site www.facebook.com/littleduckorganics while logged in to your Facebook account, COMMENT your favorite flavor on the Contest post and also LIKE Little Duck Organics’ Facebook Page. Upon completion of the above, you will receive one (1) entry in the contest. You must be a registered member of Facebook in order to participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Membership on Facebook is free. Registration for Facebook can be obtained by going to www.facebook.com and entering the required information to register or by downloading the Facebook application.
Important Note: If you opt to use Facebook via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile device bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Sweepstakes, including notifying you if you are the winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions.
ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST PER PERSON
All Entries must comply with the Facebook Terms available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms. Creating multiple Facebook
accounts in order to exceed the limits on Entries permitted by these Official Rules may result in the disqualification of all Entries from such accounts.
By completing the foregoing during the Entry Period (“Entry”), you will be entered into the contest and each individual submitting such Entry shall be an “Entrant.” ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 P.M. ET ON APRIL 4, 2016.
Only legal U.S. residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry are eligible to enter.
- PRIZES: One (1) Winner will be chosen. Winner will receive one case of Tiny Fruits of their choosing. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $8
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners will be notified within 7 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The potential prize winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No cash alternative or substitution of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the actual fair market value and, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event that a stated ARV is more than the actual fair market value, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Any prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The potential prize winners (and Guests, where applicable) may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If a winner is a minor, at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner, or the parent or legal guardian of such minor winner will be required to ratify and sign Prize Claim Documents. If any potential winner (or, in the case of a minor, such minor winner’s parent or legal guardian) fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification, or such other time as indicated by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
Promotion Entities makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WAIVERS, DISCLAIMERS AND RELEASES: The Promotion Parties, Facebook, and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s), application hosts and facilitators and cellular provider(s), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access any web pages thereof; inability to connect to or upload to Facebook; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines, mobile networks, or the Internet or any application or website (including Facebook) or for any other reason whatsoever; mail that is late, lost, mutilated, misdirected, stolen, or postage due; typographical, printing, or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of submitting information to Facebook is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and mechanically reproduced Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. Any damage made will be the Entry responsibility of the authorized account holder of the e-mail address for the Facebook account submitted at the time of Entry.
Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Releasees for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize (as defined below) or any element thereof or from participation in this contest. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- PRIVACY: No personal information will be collected in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Little Duck Organics “Little Duck Organics’ Winners List, 780 3rd Ave 9th Floor, New York, NY, 10017. All such requests must be received within one (1) month after the end of the Promotion Period.