1 pound of organic turkey meat
1 organic egg
1/2 cup LDO Mighty Oats cereal
1/3 organic milk or almond milk
Optional spice to taste: Pinch of garlic powder, rosemary, onion powder, pink Himalayan sea salt, pepper, parsley
1. Blend all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
2. Roll into small to medium size balls and place on a baking sheet greased with coconut oil
3. Cook in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes
4. Flip over meatballs and cook for another 10 minutes or until fully cooked through
5. Top with rosemary if you choose
Double the recipe and freeze in individual portions for a quick dinner when needed.
*Choose organic dairy, eggs and ground turkey in an effort to avoid unwanted and likely harmful additives. Antibiotics, growth hormones and artificial flavors and colors are forbidden in the production of certified organic foods which must comply with strict national standards.